• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Asea for Cats

NicoleA

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello :) I recently started giving my cat, Jespa, Asea and am wondering if anyone else has used Asea for their kitties? I am starting with 3 Ml 2/day - I think that is the amount I was told to start with and want to make sure I understood correctly and am giving the right amount .. my syringe is so tiny so the 3 ML fills the whole thing. So far I haven't seen any changes but am hoping I will ..

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Great amount with which to start. Need to give for at least a month. The main initial change would be improvement in BEAM. To learn more, you could contact Kate Solisti. www.KateSolisti.com

Each of are unique, so some respond to one treatment, some to other treatments.

Dr. Chambreau

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Nicole - I think ASEA is great. How do you give it to your cat? Directly into the mouth or on food? I use it topically on my dog - I use it to clean her ears and private area and sometimes I rub it on her belly. It really cleared her ears.

NicoleA

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Nicole - I think ASEA is great. How do you give it to your cat? Directly into the mouth or on food? I use it topically on my dog - I use it to clean her ears and private area and sometimes I rub it on her belly. It really cleared her ears.
Hi @ChristineL Aw - that's great. I have been giving it to both my cats in a syringe. They seem to like the taste.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom