• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Animal Communication Case Studies needed

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Hello all, I am in the final phases of professional certification as an Animal Communicator through the holistic educational program at The Lightfoot Way. I am currently in in search of two of case studies that would be addressing health concerns. Partcipants would receive a free reading in exchange for detailed written feedback. My sessions are done remotely and via emailed photo and questions so location and time zones are not an issue. Anyone interested, please reply here. Thank you!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I have known Cassandra for decades and encourage anyone to work with her.

And keep us posted on the results.

Dr. Christina

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Awwww, thank you, Dr Chambreau! You continue to be my inspiration in all I do regarding holistic animal care, and always will.

altuspups

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello all, I am in the final phases of professional certification as an Animal Communicator through the holistic educational program at The Lightfoot Way. I am currently in in search of two of case studies that would be addressing health concerns. Partcipants would receive a free reading in exchange for detailed written feedback. My sessions are done remotely and via emailed photo and questions so location and time zones are not an issue. Anyone interested, please reply here. Thank you!
I am interested if this is still available!

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Hi, thank you for responding! I am actually finishing up with the case studies now so actually am not looking for any more at this time.
Best, Cassandra

Keely Parr

All-Access Member
Registered
Good evening:

I was one of the case studies and I cannot recommend Cassandra enough. She was extremely accurate in so many areas of Karma's life and even knew that we played a game together called "patty cake". I am sure Cassandra will continue to be an asset to this community. Cassandra, please advise when you receive your certification so I may recommend you to my friends!

Regards,
Keely

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
I am interested if this is still available!

Hi again,
Just wanted to say that though I have all I need for the case studies, I would be happy to do a practice with your animal when I get a block of time.

We can be in touch.

Thank you and happy weekend!
Cassandra

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Good evening:

I was one of the case studies and I cannot recommend Cassandra enough. She was extremely accurate in so many areas of Karma's life and even knew that we played a game together called "patty cake". I am sure Cassandra will continue to be an asset to this community. Cassandra, please advise when you receive your certification so I may recommend you to my friends!

Regards,
Keely

Thank you Keely! It was a pleasure working with Karma. I will be responding to your email with the feedback this weekend, probably later this morning or afternoon.

Thank you again for participating and for your recommendations,

Cassandra

jlandry78

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Cassandra, I saw your post about not needing more for the case studies, but if you would like additional practice, please let me know as I would be interested in having you do a reading for my dog. Thank you!

altuspups

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi again,
Just wanted to say that though I have all I need for the case studies, I would be happy to do a practice with your animal when I get a block of time.

We can be in touch.

Thank you and happy weekend!
Cassandra

Thank you, yes - please keep me posted.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom