• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

When to re-dose the homeopathic medicine

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone-

I need to be quick in this post since our next vaccinosis and infectious disease Empower Hour! is coming up soon.

However, in just the past few hours, two of you asked about re-dosing the homeopathic medicine.

Here's the few simple guidelines I just sent to Jennifer. These refer to managing an acute dis-ease manifestation:

1. Was there <strong>any response</strong> to the dose?

2. If so, was it <strong>“good or bad”</strong>?

3. <strong>How long</strong> did any improvement last?

4. If there is a relapse, does she <strong>seem even worse</strong> than before the dose?

5. Any <strong>new symptoms</strong>?

If your pet does have #4 or #5, then you are probably giving a similar remedy but not the one needed at this time.

The goal is to <strong>redose *before* relapse</strong>.

All comments and questions are welcome.

Se 'ya soon!

Dr. Jeff

RobinO

VIP Member
Registered
Question on dose prep and how long it lasts.

This morning I prepped a 1 mL syringe with Pulsitilla per your instructions, but then wasn't sure the kittens needed it. The dose is still in the syringes. Can I leave it that way all day or does it loose potency? I know we talked about potency of remedies at the HA! talk last night but what about once they're in water in the syringe?

My guys aren't at 4 or 5, but their BEAM might be a tiny bit off so I will re-dose once I'm sure.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Good question Robin.

The dose will still work, but after 1-2 hours exposure to the plastic syringe, it's best to draw up a new dose. Using a fresh syringe.

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Jennifer just asked about homeopathic medicine dosing over the weekend.

Here's what I wrote:

<em>"Think of her dosing as fanning her vitality “flame”.

Wait and watch if she is doing better (her “fire” is growing).

Redose once daily (starting tomorrow) if she is not improving."</em>

I said "starting tomorrow" because the web form update from today shows clear continued <strong>BEAM and Vitality</strong> improvement.

Does that make sense?

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great! And I hope that EP's flame (and Vitality) continues to shine bright for many years to come.

Dr. Jeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom