• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vitality and Balance Approach to Acute Vomiting

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone-

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the seminar this past weekend.

There was an awe-some group of caring pet parents both here in Weston as well as online.

Companion animal guardians from around the world (Hong Kong was the furthest that I know of)!

On Saturday we taught you the basics of the Vitality and Balance System (VBS) that you can use to integrate alternative therapies like homeopathy, acupuncture, with drug therapy, etc.

On Saturday we discussed VBS using homeopathy and on Sunday we applied it to your pets.

In our opinion, homeopathic treatment is the best way to increase the effectiveness of fresh food eating, minimizing vaccinations, etc.

However, you don't only need to use homeopathy for VBS and Holistic Medical Decision Making (HMDM) to be useful because they provide a single unifying framework.

You can use it along with any treatment method to help build natural dis-ease resistance and mindfully decide what to do for health challenges if they occur.

Conventional veterinary treatment articles are therefore sometimes posted here.

Below is one from an internmate of mine when I was at Angell Memorial in '85.

It is a great approach, in general, but I will post further thoughts about it in response to your questions.

The article is in your HMDM research folder indexed under "vomiting":

Or on the web:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom