• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Using Ozone at home

NanW

Registered
Are there forum members using ozone therapy at home who could share what method of delivery they are using and also have you encountered any initial problems using it that you hopefully found solutions for. I’m not exactly a trailblazer the first few times with a procedure and may tend to get stuck in overthinking things. Id love to hear others experience with ozone.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Nan-

Most people use intra-rectal ozone. Are you using an ozone unit from O3 vets?

I bet @Jonathan L has some great training material over there. He can be contacted through:

Also, @cindypinera has some wonderful pet parent ozone info. in her thread at:

Here's her Youtube video about how to use ozone.

NanW

Registered
I’ve just begun learning re: ozone with many thanks to Holistic Actions Forum faculty and members!! I don’t own an ozone generator .... yet :)
I need to tackle the learning curve and gain confidence. The holistic veterinarians here in LA are booked weeks ahead. My kitty could possibly/probably benefit immediately. I’ll have questions.
Many thanks, Nan

Jonathan L

All-Access Member
Registered
Are there forum members using ozone therapy at home who could share what method of delivery they are using and also have you encountered any initial problems using it that you hopefully found solutions for. I’m not exactly a trailblazer the first few times with a procedure and may tend to get stuck in overthinking things. Id love to hear others experience with ozone.

Hi Nan!

There's a ton of information about this on the O3Vets YouTube channel. Also you can click here to enter a facebook group for pet owners.

The most common method of administration at home is rectal insufflation. Here's a link to a video on that. People are also having a lot of success with topical ozone creams and oils.

Other potentially good treatment for home is ear insufflation, limb bagging and ozonated fluids.

Click here for some videos about the experience of others.

Hope this is helpful! Please feel free to write me at info@o3vets.com

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for your awesome response Jonathon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom