• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Two 15 yo dogs w/elevated kidney #s; anxious around meals

LynneE

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello,

I'm a new member w/2 small 15 yo dogs (with elevated kidney #s). Wynnie has been behaving differently recently - more anxious & excitable, esp around meals & Vega has decided she wants cooked food after 13 yrs on raw. I'm looking for some options on a good path forward.

Thank you in advance!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Lynne-

Welcome to the HA! forum and thanks for making your first post!

Since you have 2 different issues, you may want to make separate posts for each of them so you can share more context and we can do HMDM (Holistic Medical Decision Making) together.

Each discussion will have more info. about their individual situations. Here's a good place for more info that can help start your threads (a forum thread is a deeper-dive into a specific health challenge):

Also, it would be great if each thread also had any recent blood or urine test results to help guide your next steps and holistic actions.

For Wynnie, please include exactly what she's doing that makes you think she's anxious.

For Vega, please include her GI history (what she's been eating and ever any problems with vomiting, diarrhea, etc.) and whether you've used any probiotics and which ones (and for how long).

It will be our honor and pleasure to help in any way we can.

LynneE

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you so much for your kind reply Dr. Jeff and thank you as well to MacKenzie for posting this new forum thread on my behalf. I also appreciated the great welcome call I had with Dr. Christina last night. ?

I will definitely start new threads for each of my girls and I appreciate your guidance on how to post as I learn my way around this great forum and community!

I'm also working my way through the wonderful information you have on the site, but look forward to any and all advice on my specific situation once I get those posts up.

Thanks again for this amazing community, I'm very glad to be here ?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're super welcome Lynne! Yes, MacKenzie is wonderful, and I'm so glad you got to speak with @Dr. Christina.

I look forward to reading more about Winnie and Vega, and talking about them, during one of your Holistic Medical Decision Making calls.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom