• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Thick blood causing shortness of breath

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@LilF @Dr. Jeff @Dr. Christina @Dr. Jean Hofve

I’m deeply sorry for the illness and loss of your Dogs! This is so perplexing.

Do you Bets know where to find this information that would be quite new? Are there Forums and chat groups for Vets where you can post & inquire Clinical Observations/Findings, Treatments, Research?

This is most disturbing and we need to know whats safe and effective for spike proteins despite the cause.

Thanks!

LilF & Vet I would try more enzymes, but hope the Vets on here will offer suggestions of what’s safe for animals that Humans would takes such as Ivermectin, Methalane Blue, Vit C IV, Emzymes(Natto or other form), Black Seed Oil, Red Clover or anythimg else even a drug like Lumbrokynase that can thin blood and eliminate elevates Spike Protein????

LilF

Community Member
Registered
My vet is very open minded to my "ideas and thoughts" but I think when I brought this up to him he kind of dismissed it. I did hear there was some homeopathy being discussed someplace, although I can't recall where, I would have to review all my notes and then post again. I have recently heard of black seed oil as well (in addition to all of the above you mention) for humans. Again, nothing heard in all my many listenings over the past couple years about dogs---it is new territory so maybe we will discover things as time goes on. Meanwhile, I think to double our efforts on healthy diet full of nutrients, exercise, removal of daily toxins and avoidance of them, and all that can only help their own bodies to diminish the effects. Add petting and love,all the things we talk about here and Bernie Siegel talks about can be transformative and healing, at least I hope so.

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@LilF
Ivermectin has worked very well for Humans with Covid! May want to start there.??

BCQ- Bromelain, Curcumin & Quercitin are all helpful too which I have seen prescribed to Dogs.

I would do my best to get the Spike Proteins down. I’d check with Dr Jeff & Christina to see if Black Seed Oil, Red Clover & Nattokainase are safe foe Dogs.

I wish you the best. Please keep us posted qitht details. Sending Love & Healing! ❤️‍🩹🙏🏻😇🐾

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom