• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Terahertz (a frequency) wand for healing (iTeracare wands)

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Dr. Susan Wagner said:
I've had experience with this device, and it is really powerful. In fact, I found it to be too strong for me (but I'm really sensitive), and way too strong for animals. (Although distributors are not trained to agree with me)

If someone already has one, they could consider using it on their pet's water, but I wouldn't use it directly on the pet. (Again, this is my personal opinion.) A friend that had one swore by it for her personal healing, however.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for pointing out this THz device.

I'll see if I can find the clinical research that is cited by one of the people who sell this device.

In the meantime, here's one study that shows only slight skin penetration of THz frequencies (they say it is primarily useful in the skin):

Fortunately, most of the limitations associated with the small penetration depth of THz radiation in biological tissues are less dramatic in the case of the skin. However, they might be important for the analysis of the deeper skin layers. Development of compact and inexpensive THz sources is another problem that limits the technique prevalence. The spatial resolution is defined by the diffraction limit and is not enough for single-cell detection. However, several promising techniques, such as THz solid-immersion microscopy,35,36 can overcome this limit and demonstrate high efficiency in biomedical imaging. The new effective approaches for signal enhancement, contrast and sensitivity improvement, and general signal analysis will be helpful for detection tasks. Nevertheless, the freedom from using contrast agents makes THz-based distinction between normal and pathologically altered skin most beneficial for in vivo applications.

I'll let you know what I find.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom