• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Teddy wanted to say thank you!

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
To all Holistic Action practitioners, healers and members.
My beloved Teddy age 6 yrs 8 months has left this earth on Monday December 13, 2021. He had polycythemia for 2 yrs and idiopathic epilepsy. For the past year every 8-10 weeks he was getting blood drawn off to live. He was on both TCM and Homepathic remedies and his life was quite happy and as healthy as could be a xpected up to the past 2 weeks.

We had a very bad windstorm on the weekend and he had a major seizure which caused I believe a slight stroke. On Monday I brought him to his traditional vet to see if he had stroked and while there he had another major seizure. The choice was begin a true road of suffering or let him go because his polycythemia was beginning to overtake him, he had a very hi, PVC in November 82% despite many interventions.

He passed peacefully, and the fear of the catheter clotting never happened. As he left, a sweet odor came from his body. A piece of my has died but I know he is healthy and happy now in eternity.

Thank you everyone for all your support, for Dr Christina who I first met almost 4 yrs ago who helped me see how important whole food feeding is and variety in foods. To Dr Jeff, a brilliant Dr of energy and balance, always giving me advice. Dr Judy, who put up with all my fears and anxieties with Teddy, her guidance I shall always be grateful for, and to Dr Basko who made the last 8 months livable and healthy for Teddy.

I am always available to help anyone who has a pet with this horrid disease, primary polycythemia. Teddy lives forever in my heart!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Bless you for posting this, Joanne.
Many people will be inspired to keep going even when there are severe health challenges when they realize that a few more years of very good quality life can be cherished.
Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss JoAnn. ?

You were an incredible mom and caregiver for Teddy. Now we know he's in a good place.??

Please let us know if we can help in any way.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
JoAnn, well done, my dear. You answered every challenge in exactly the right way, full of love and kindness. Teddy thanks you, as do we all.

Be well, sweetheart!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom