• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Teddy - Extremely High ALP

TracyL

All-Access Member
Registered
The Home Vet store only sells DFH?? I can't find the link and I am cautious of Amazon unless I confirm the link with the seller.

TracyL

All-Access Member
Registered
OncoSupport (Rx Vitamins) - will check with vet, Fucopia-ordered, SmartZYME-website did not work, VRS Tru-Hepato-ordered, and CAS Options mushrooms- need to order

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Amy (my wife who runs the homevet.com shop) ships everything listed in the main store:

Pages Archive - HomeVet

The VRS products can only be sold directly through a client relationship tho you could add it to any store order (just email and ask if you want it added).

In addition, the Rx Vitamins Hepato Support is excellent liver support which can be order in the store.

The DFH link is so we can also offer their complete catalog with direct shipping from them (no Amazon).

You're so right to use caution about ordering supplements on Amazon and other grey market online sources, or buying them at Trader Joe's, Walmart, etc.

TracyL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi there Dr. Jeff. The pups are doing good and their teeth are pearly white. Both of them received an antibiotic. Teddy lost about 10 lbs and he looks amazing. I will repeat his bloodwork in 1 more week. I cannot find where I wrote down raw dog food brands that you recommend when I am in a bind and I run out of cooking time. Please send those my way. Thanks! I also want to be certain that he is getting enough calories and that I am meeting basic food requirements. You mentioned 6 oz of meet for example, but is that 1x per day or 2x per day? What about fats? Thanks,

TracyL

All-Access Member
Registered
Yikes. I posted earlier and must not have been logged in. I need the alternates for when I (mom) is too busy to cook. Teddy weighs 53 lbs at his teeth cleaning and he looks amazing. I don't want him to be too skinny, so how do I handle the diet. 1. I can't find my notes on raw food recommendations; already prepared and 2. I need an idea of how much grams of protein - animal, fat, carbs, etc. Thanks! in a hurry...

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Tracy.

I would focus more on Teddy's weight and BEAM rather than the exact ratios or quantities of food.

If he looks and acts great, then you're feeding enough!:pup:

You'll find general guidelines in the Holistic Fundamentals course.

Regarding commercially available foods, there's Darwin's, Steve's Real Food, Vital Essentials and others that you can find locally.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom