• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Stool when on raw food

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Meaning a probiotic without additional ingredients such as Rx Biotic or Probio Defense.

So, no. Answer's goat milk would not qualify.

I agree that variety is more important than quantity however many pets do fine on a probiotic supplement + Answer's.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Meaning a probiotic without additional ingredients such as Rx Biotic or Probio Defense.

So, no. Answer's goat milk would not qualify.

I agree that variety is more important than quantity however many pets do fine on a probiotic supplement + Answer's.

Thanks Dr Jeff. I called vets offices in my area and no one carries RX BIOTIC. I’ll order a bottle from you. Before I do so, can we go over and see what else I may need from your shop?

Koby was on chicken congee for the last two meals and he just had sticky stinky wet poop...oh boy ....

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Christine.

Sure! Please let me know whatever I can help you with.:thumbsup:

BTW-Please be sure that he is only getting a drop or two of the SmartZYME and hold off on all supplements if his stools don't firm up today.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom