• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

steps following an aggravation

tsharlo1

VIP Member
Registered
Kedron's last dose of Rhus Tox was 200c on May 21and she was much worse the day after the dose. It seems it was the correct remedy but the potency caused an aggravation. Beginning the 2nd day following the dose she started improving. In thinking about next steps for her I believe I should wait and watch for continued improvement and then only redose the 200c if she begins to decline. If there are new symptoms I would consult with Dr. Feinman before dosing to evaluate her overall status at that time to see if a different remedy would be a better fit. The dose of 200c was with 5 succussions. If I were to redose would I do fewer succussions because of the aggravation? It doesn't seem I would go back to 30c because we used that for a length of time with increasing succussions before we gave the 200c. Please comment on my line of thinking. Thank you.
Debbie

Dr. Sara

VIP Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
This is much the way I would approach any repeat doses, and the manner of dosing. That does not mean that it is the only good way!
Aggravations are generally a good sign that the medicine choice is correct, as long as the aggravation is followed by improvement.
Repeated doses of a 200 C should wait until there is a clear indication that they are required. It is often helpful to decrease the number of succussions to avoid aggravation, though the second dose, if you wait until it is needed to repeat, tends to be less likely to aggravate.
Well thought out approach!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom