• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Skin tag grown

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I was concerned about Blossom (5-6 Pitbull with her hormones OSS)
I took her to the vet Feb 8th and showed her something under her fur that looked like a chia seed size wise and color (I think) She had it for a long long time and I always had to push away the fur to see it. At first i thought it was a small tick but it was not. Vet called it a skin tag. Since going to the vet in Feb, it started to grow I want to say maybe in March whereby I started one dose of arsenicum album per week for 4 weeks. She finished around March 25th. I believe the growth grew during that time. The first of April I put her on Sulphur---one dose only per the homeopath. Now that I am typing this it seems the window for the arsenicum and the growth of the skin tag collide. I texted the homeopath today. Nothing is oozing or anything like I saw one of the prior posts on this topic. What is the next step. Are biopsies good or do they spread a possible cancer (I would never get one personally myself due to this belief). The skin tag never grew and I believe she had it since I got her in Sept of 2022. Then all of a sudden here it seems to "blossom' out and not in a good way. Thoughts on next step and what may be offered to me so I can be prepared to choose what to do moving forward. I don't want to overreact of spread anything. Would frankensense work on it? I think with my other now deceased dog JJ, he had a sarcoma, interthoracic and I put frankensence on it and it disappeared. Thanks! I love frankensense for rashes etc....in humans---you know the ones dermatologists give you a drug for and say they don't know what it is :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
This comes close to home:) My view of skin tags is that they are the body's way of getting rid of surplus, possibly nasty, garbage, from various metabolic processes, which are in themselves not particularly harmful or in need of attention. In other words, I sort of rejoice in seeing them, because it means a job is being done. My boy, as Dr. Jeff knows - and agrees with the above - just came up with 2-3 skin tags rather suddenly: he is currently under observation/treatment for a wonky blood chem panel. Well, they grew and grew, and then suddenly shrank and shriveled, one actually breaking off - and I think this is just GREAT!
So, I'd say, don't fuss, just watch, and don't imagine bad things - geez, no one's ever said THAT to you before, eh?

LilF

Community Member
Registered
Hey Lil!

Keep doing what you're doing to optimize Blossom's BEAM and energetic health.

It depends. It sounds like it would not be needed or helpful in this situation.

If you're worried, perhaps schedule another vet exam.

Possibly. Pau D'Arco liquid is another option.

One other thing, the homeopath texted me back and said to give one dose of silicea.... I do like the Paul D Arco suggestion and NOW products in general.

LilF

Community Member
Registered
This comes close to home:) My view of skin tags is that they are the body's way of getting rid of surplus, possibly nasty, garbage, from various metabolic processes, which are in themselves not particularly harmful or in need of attention. In other words, I sort of rejoice in seeing them, because it means a job is being done. My boy, as Dr. Jeff knows - and agrees with the above - just came up with 2-3 skin tags rather suddenly: he is currently under observation/treatment for a wonky blood chem panel. Well, they grew and grew, and then suddenly shrank and shriveled, one actually breaking off - and I think this is just GREAT!
So, I'd say, don't fuss, just watch, and don't imagine bad things - geez, no one's ever said THAT to you before, eh?
She is due for a chem panel and a vet visit. I have been trying to clean up her diet and cut back even more (she gets no processed treats anymore) so she has less body burden. With winter she has not gotten as many walks so maybe her detox has not been so great in March when this thing grew. Trying to get her out in the sun at solar noon and grounding in the very long lush (not treated) grass coming up.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom