• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Skin Tag and Itchiness

LisaP

VIP Member
Registered
Thank you so much. And I apologize, as I reread my post, I just wanted to clarify that I didn't mean that we haven't seen any benefits from the raw food diet, obviously there are numerous benefits that I have seen in all of my dogs and I will continue to feed it. I only meant that I didn't think she had been on it long enough for it to help with all of the plaque and tartar build up on her teeth.

I truly value all of the opinions, experience and suggestions that I receive from this group.

Thank you again.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're very welcome, Lisa!

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
It is best not to be removing superficial growths unless they are causing great discomfort (rubbing cornea raw), bleeding profusely from the gum every time they eat, etc. Even then, good to try some internal treatment (homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs, etc) for as long as possible.

If the body can exteriorize the internal imbalance, it is best to leave them be. Dr. Hahnemann says never to remove them. Sometimes, for the comfort of the animal, when they are very old or treatments have not helped, it does need to be done.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom