• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Seresto

Julie W.

VIP Member
Registered
I have a 7 month old puppy that has a few friends that show up for playdates with the Seresto collar on. In between chasing each other around, they lay on the ground and chew each other. I am concerned about my puppy ingesting chemicals because she is chewing on the other dog's head and neck. I have tried to google this to find any information but I am still searching. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about or with this?

I would like to ask them to remove the collar when the dogs play for safety reasons. Not only is the collar filled with chemicals but I had 2 dogs that got stuck in ones collar and that was horrific. Next time there is a play date, I need to let them know I am not comfortable with collars. Today we had 2 play dates with puppy's that had on the seresto collar and I am trying decide how important friends are. Haha!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yay for Rosie (having 2 play dates today)! :snowman: ?:dog2:What fun and joy!! ????Did you take any videos?
Next time there is a play date, I need to let them know I am not comfortable with collars
Perfect!! That's the best possible holistic action in this situation IMHO.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom