• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Sebaceous cyst

MonteB

VIP Member
Registered
My 13 year old Rat Terrier has been has been taking homeopathic remedies from Dr. Jeff for the last year. I am very pleased how it is going. The issue I am seeking help with is a sebaceous cyst on my dog's lower chest. It has been quite small for about the last 5 years, less than 1/2". In the last year it grew larger to about 3/4". In the last week it has become the size of a small golf ball and part of it is red. About 6 months ago the cyst drained some, I don't know if it will drain again. The most recent remedy he took is Lachesis 30c, that was the end of May. Also for the last 3 weeks he has been taking LDCO to help with tick coinfections. Do you think the Lachesis or the LDCO could have any connection to the cyst becoming so large. I would appreciate any input on dealing with the cyst. His BEAM B-8, E-7, A-9, M-7. He is sleeping quite a bit, and a little clingy. I do not want to go to my local vet for this.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Monte-

I'd love @Dr. Christina to weigh in on your question when she checks in (she is driving cross country).

A bit more context tho for her is that the Lach. 30c had a dramatic(?) effect with an improvement in Ajax's personality and behavior.

Will he let you feel the cyst to see if it is hard, soft, warm, cool, etc.?

I'll check out LDCO as I'm not sure of the ingredients but I'd be surprised if that was the trigger (and perhaps try stopping it to see if the cyst gets smaller).

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oops, I can't find LDCO so would appreciate your sharing the link for it.

MonteB

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff. The ingredients are Astragalus, Artemisia Annua, Boneset, and Coptis.
I felt the cyst and it is slightly soft with a small round area about 1/4", that is bright red. Looks like it is coming to a head. If it does start to drain what do you recommend?
Thank you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hot compresses (if he'll allow you to apply them).

A cyst forming and draining after a beneficial homeopathic remedy is a super good sign! ? :thumbsup:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom