• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Rabies vaccine prep.

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
We are getting ready for our 2nd Rabies vaccine in July.
I understand this is the law and because Murphy is a certified Therapy Dog so, there is no getting around it if we want to keep his certification.
Dr. Jeff has recommended I give a 30c 5/Q-Tip dose of Arsenicum Alb today.. If no reaction by Friday, redose. If still no big change dose again 1X on Saturday and 1X on Sunday.... stay tuned

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for posting this Dana (and quickly right after we spoke in detail)!

For @everyone's general info., Ars. is NOT a remedy to give in preparation for rabies.

It was chosen as part of Murphy's constitutional treatment.

The specific remedy chosen to give before (or after) a vaccination is based on symptom clues.

The goal is to help him reach a more stable internal balance in preparation for the stressor vaccination.

Sometimes a homeopathic medicine (remedy) is not needed before a vaccine.

This strategy is detailed in the vaccinosis prevention ebook and webinars (which are in everyone's member area).

@aruna can drop the direct links in this thread.

Dana, thanks again for starting this thread which will help us monitor Murphy.

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
Day 1 after remedy - Thursday: Murphy started shaking his head last night (which he has done in the past but recently he has only done in the mornings). He pooped inside last night. This morning he was shaking his head badly... I thought for sure he had a tick, but could not find any.
Day 2 after remedy - Friday: woke us at 7:00 with normal head shaking...
8:00 am re-dosed 30c 5/Q-Tip dose of Arsenicum Alb ...no noticeable difference in BEAM.
6:00 pm re-doesed again
Saturday: up at 7:00 all same. BEAM good 1:30pm re-dose again... no noticeable change
Sunday: up at 6:00. BEAM good 3:00 re-dose
Monday morning the power went out with a BANG! Murphy hid under my desk for the next hour with no interest in a raw bone.

Last edited:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom