• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Poop stains being left on carpet and sleeping areas

LilF

Community Member
Registered
I noticed Blossom has been having poop stains on my carpets and the covers to her sleeping areas. Why is this. Today there was an accident in the house. I do not think she went yesterday or today because of the rain and I knew soon as I walked in the house something was up. It was more of a cow pie but still formed. Is this an issue of too much food. I am going to cut way back on her food intake now. She eats like a cow and always wants more. I have not been giving probiotics or a lot of supplements at all, really just the food, some raw and some cooked.

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Could be that there is a lot of bile in the poop, which stains badly. Diarrhea isn't due to too much food, but inability to completely digest it. Would definitely add digestive enzymes and probiotics. Maybe lightly cook the raw for now, see if that helps.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom