• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Pinscher 8 years old

Lylian

All-Access Member
Registered
Good nigth My name is Lylian and I have an 8-year-old mini pinscher

She is not operated (spay) and in recent months I have seen that it has small balls around the nipples.
I don't know why and I worry about it. I'm new in this forum and I appreciate the help.
Thanks20191017_220748.jpgreceived_2290868367800462.jpeg20191009_182837.jpg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Lylian!

Your pup's adorable!

Are the balls soft or firm??

How's her BEAM (Behavior, Energy, Appetite, Mood)??

Lylian

All-Access Member
Registered
Thansks for answering Dr. Feinman. The ball above moves and is a little hard, but the masses around the nipples are soft. She doesn't complain about anything.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Lylian. ?

Do these come and go based on her heats?

Does she get behavior changes after heats such as carrying around toys or nesting that may be signs of hormonal imbalance and "false pregnancy"?

These can be anything from accumulation of milk in the breast tissue, mastitis or ductal cysts, which a vet exam would tell you.

Here's a thorough conventional article by an open-minded '85 intern mate friend of mine (who is at Angell Memorial Animal Hospital in Boston):

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
As you decide what to do Lylian, you also will find it helpful to log in (at the main site) and watch Dr. Sara's neutering decisions course.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
As you decide what to do Lylian, you also will find it helpful to log in (at the main site) and watch Dr. Sara's neutering decisions course.

After you log in, it is available here:

Lylian

All-Access Member
Registered
thanks Dr. Jeff for the info. Could you please give me the information of a good holistic veterinarian in Canada. I live in Mississauga near Toronto.
And also What kind of homeopathic medicine can I use in my dog to dilute the dough?
Thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Lylian.

@Dr. Christina may know a good holistic vet in your area.

To choose a homeopathic medicine, more info would be needed.

Fo example, how's your pup's BEAM?

How about other symptoms that would reflect her totality?

In the meantime perhaps focus on hot compressing the areas of swelling while you improve her energy by feeding mainly fresh food and promoting playing outside.

Lylian

All-Access Member
Registered
n the meantime perhaps focus on hot compressing the areas of swelling while you improve her energy by feeding mainly fresh food and promoting playing outside.
What kind of fresh food can I buy for her.
thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question Lylian!?

Your best bet is to log in at the main site and read the detailed Vitality-building food tips in the Holistic Essentials intro. course.

If you read it and still have questions, feel free to post them here.

Lylian

All-Access Member
Registered
Good afternoon,
I saw the videos. I already tried several types of healthy food with her and yesterday I gave her a bone with meat, she ate it without problem but after a while she vomit, and 2 hours later she vomit again.
Today she doesn't want to eat anything anymore, I gave him several options that he normally likes, but nothing.

and Dr. Christina has not responded to my text, to know which veterinarian I can take her here in Canada.

thanks for your help

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Mississauga near Toronto - I am working on finding a great one for you, Lylian, for your local needs. Homeopaths in the US can work with you by phone and since you are a member that includes Dr. Jeff.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom