• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Pet Tags

AmyFeinman

HA! Faculty
Two lovely young ladies knocked on the door with a lost dog. He had his rabies and town tags but no name tag. I took a chance it was the local patient who escapes from his yard, and it was. A name tag would have saved all of us time! Order a tag for your beloved pets for their safety.

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks Amy. Since I am not micro chipping. I make sure that Ernie and Penny have identification. But I have problems because they play hard and regularly loose their tags or the engraving wears off. I found a place that makes tags for the collar ,and they say they will last a life time. Boomerang Tags

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for posting Liz.

Another option is a personalized collar with the Ernie and Penny's info embossed on it.

A few nice ones are on this page.

Dr. Jeff

lizkunz

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks for the info. I've been thinking about a leather one with a tag attached. Ernie and Penny enjoy rough housing. Sometimes Ernie tries to pull Penny out the door, resulting in the adjustable collar getting quite tight around Penny's neck. Despite this they enjoy each other very much.

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Reyah was adopted from a shelter so was chipped when I adopted her. Then, when she had cancer surgery, the vet chipped her again!!! So she has two chips! I had the word 'chipped' engraved on her tags so if she would get loose and found, people would know immediately that she has a microchip. That's assuming the tag stays attached. ;-D

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom