• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Ozone Therapy for treating a tumor on a paw

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
How about an Assisi Loop? Slip it under the affected area when they are resting and likely to be in that spot for a while (treatment duration is 15 minutes). It would increase blood flow, and hence healing factors, to the area.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
I couId use some guidance here; I'm thoroughly convinced about the efficacy of the olive oil preparations. But wondering how to pick the best one. I'm not - yet - in a position to consider purchasing my own generator, but would like any tips on how to pick a product for general use and experimentation. Thank you in advance!

ginny

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question Ginny. My inclination is to say. that the fresher the better. @ChristineL may have researched this.

Does your vet have an 03 generator? If she does, maybe she'll charge some olive oil for you.

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Nope, vet can't help. So I ordered some, since I got no info here either. I will, however, keep y'all informed as to what it does for us. No cancer here, but little skin stuff on us both.

Life is a great experiment.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi @GinnyW So sorry for the delay in posting - I just saw this (didn't get the email notification).

I have a Hummingbird Kit by O3Vets - it's the most affordable generator out there based on my research about 2 years ago. O3Vets is recommended also by many holistic vets. However, you can always buy a "human" version (although they're the same). I don't make ozonated oil myself (to me, it's too much work) - I get them from PureO3. They're quite affordable.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom