• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Organon Paragraph 12 and the 1 Way to Eliminate Symptoms

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
On the next Empower Hour! webinar, @Dr. Sara will be discussing methods that you can use to keep your pets in tip top shape and prevent and manage injuries.

These all work via the principles that Dr. Hahnemann discusses in detail throughout his Organon.

They all come back to what is discussed in this aphorism:

It is the morbidly affected vital energy alone that produces disease1, so that the morbid phenomena perceptible to our senses express at the same time all the internal change, that is to say, the whole morbid derangement of the internal dynamis; in a word, they reveal the whole disease; consequently, also, the disappearance under treatment of all the morbid phenomena and of all the morbid alterations that differ from the healthy vital operations, certainly affects and necessarily implies the restoration of the integrity of the vital force and, therefore, the recovered health of the whole organism.

1 How the vital force causes the organism to display morbid phenomena, that is, how it produces disease, it would be of no practical utility to the physician to know, and will forever remain concealed from him; only what it is necessary for him to know of the disease and what is fully sufficient for enabling him to cure it, has the Lord of life revealed to his senses

A super important point is made in this paragraph:

the morbid phenomena perceptible to our senses express at the same time all the internal change

Can anyone give me an example of a "morbid phenomena"? ?

What might be "revealed to his (or her) senses"? ?

The title of this post may give a clue to these answers.

Even if nothing else resonates for you in the Organon or about homeopathy, embracing the intention of this paragraph will absolutely help your pets.

H

HelenV

Symptoms are morbid phenomena

As a classically trained Hahnemannian homeopath, I love your teaching of the important aphorisms in the Organon. Brilliant :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, thanks so much Helen!:snowman:

H

HelenV

Dr. Saine would be very proud of your representation as well. Joe Kellerstein was one of my professors and he studies extensively with Andre. It's a small circle.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Oh, do you know Joe?

We're discussing his topic for an Empower Hour! speaker during the 2020 homeopathy and Organon-specific webinars.

Any requests for that?

Dr. Lisa Samet (who is Dr. Saine's wife as you may know) will also be back in 2020.

H

HelenV

Yes, I know Joe very well. He was our clinic supervisor in third year at Toronto School of Homeopathic Medicine, now Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine. I love listening to Joe speak.

I actually don't know Dr. Lisa Samet, only Dr. Saine.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
On the next Empower Hour! webinar, @Dr. Sara will be discussing methods that you can use to keep your pets in tip top shape and prevent and manage injuries.

These all work via the principles that Dr. Hahnemann discusses in detail throughout his Organon.

They all come back to what is discussed in this aphorism:

A super important point is made in this paragraph:

Can anyone give me an example of a "morbid phenomena"? ?

What might be "revealed to his (or her) senses"? ?

The title of this post may give a clue to these answers.

Even if nothing else resonates for you in the Organon or about homeopathy, embracing the intention of this paragraph will absolutely help your pets.

Symptoms!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, (early warning) symptoms like thirsty cats and itchy dogs will be revealed.

Regarding morbid phenomena, I think Dr. H is referring more to overt dis-eases rather than just EWS.

The big take home is that there really is only one cause for the many different signs of imbalance.

That is the derangement of the vital force.

Embracing this concept and nurturing the vital force through wellness care will help restore sanity to medicine and improve treatment outcomes.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom