• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

New homeopathic vet appt completed for Bella's kidney issues! :)

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Good morning all! I have been recovering from quite a doozy of a cold virus for over 2 weeks now. I wanted to share I had my 1st phone consult with Dr. Judy Herman last week to try a new path for Bella's kidney issues. I just started Bella on Phosphorus 6C which fit her picture to start, and we will see how things go. ?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic Daysha! Good luck!!

LaurenHW

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Good morning all! I have been recovering from quite a doozy of a cold virus for over 2 weeks now. I wanted to share I had my 1st phone consult with Dr. Judy Herman last week to try a new path for Bella's kidney issues. I just started Bella on Phosphorus 6C which fit her picture to start, and we will see how things go. ?
Hi Daysha, I just want to encourage you. My Cat's Kidney function was lowered by the HOA spraying poison called Precept. We worked with Dr. Todd Cooney for a year and his Kidney function is Normal now. We used Phosphorus too as well as a list of others. For us Arsenicum was the most effective, but he also has had a history of a lot of GI issues. Keep the faith and don't give up, be patient as it can take a little time. Then again, when you get the right remedy, it can be immediate! Love Homeopathy!

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Hi Daysha, I just want to encourage you. My Cat's Kidney function was lowered by the HOA spraying poison called Precept. We worked with Dr. Todd Cooney for a year and his Kidney function is Normal now. We used Phosphorus too as well as a list of others. For us Arsenicum was the most effective, but he also has had a history of a lot of GI issues. Keep the faith and don't give up, be patient as it can take a little time. Then again, when you get the right remedy, it can be immediate! Love Homeopathy!
@LaurenHW thank you so much for the encouragement. My heart warms! I am glad homeopathy worked well for you and your beloved kitty! I thought you may enjoy a recent picture after Christmas of my Bella!

20231225_184500.jpg

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom