• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Nausea / Digestion

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
With her GI stuff, yes. But probably not the decrease in energy. Any lowering of BEAM (even if it's up and down) is ideally followed-up with a vet exam and whatever diagnostic tests they think are indicated.

Yes! That's a great example of the "dynamic" equilibrium (changeable balance) process of living and healing...

Fantastic! :snowman: 😍

You still may want to run some diagnostic tests (like a CBC, blood chemistry, urinalysis) if they haven't been done recently.
[/QUOTE
With her GI stuff, yes. But probably not the decrease in energy. Any lowering of BEAM (even if it's up and down) is ideally followed-up with a vet exam and whatever diagnostic tests they think are indicated.

Yes! That's a great example of the "dynamic" equilibrium (changeable balance) process of living and healing...

Fantastic! :snowman: 😍

You still may want to run some diagnostic tests (like a CBC, blood chemistry, urinalysis) if they haven't been done recently.

Thank you for your reply !!🎉

She did have blood work done in March ...and I will forward it here.....will get urinalysis done ....is standard blood test the CBC?..... and blood chemistry test is something else?
🎉

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
Here is her latest blood work ( March 2024)... Do you think I should have another one done?

And going to get urinalysis next week

IMG_20240517_170112050.jpg

IMG_20240517_170122947.jpg

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
I think she - and you - are just starting to see natural healing:) If you keep up the good food and adjuncts, I think you can just trust her little body to play out and dispose of all the bad energy. It's never about just one thing for one symptom; let them all work for a while - especially the lovely raw food. Keep us posted!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Cecilia! These test results look good.

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
I think she - and you - are just starting to see natural healing:) If you keep up the good food and adjuncts, I think you can just trust her little body to play out and dispose of all the bad energy. It's never about just one thing for one symptom; let them all work for a while - especially the lovely raw food. Keep us posted!

Ginny !! I get tears reading your msg!!!... Thank you soooooo much for your help and support.....your words Aaaa !! Your amazing wise words!!..I will def keep ya'll posted !... Thank you !..

I can't find the words to say how the support here has SOOOOOOO alleviated the anxiety I was feeling on what to do for sweet Venus... Thank you Thank you Thank you!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
Dr Jeff!!!!
Thank you too!!!!

Yay test results good!!!!
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ok ...whoa ....so ...Venus did not want to eat dinner Friday night ...or breakfast Saturday morning .....or anything all day Saturday ......but her ENERGY???!!!... like a teenager!!!......she was wanting to walk all over the farm ....was playful ...rolling in the grass......just like 100 percent !!

Dinner Saturday night ....oh she was ready to eat!!... I gave her raw turkey 4 oz ( didn't want to overload her......and I think that has been part of the problem ....I may be feeding her too much?)...and I gave her 3 Tbsp of sweet potatoe......

Middle of the night she wanted to pee ....so we go outside and ohhhhh she wanted to explore the whole farm !!.. so we did go on a bit of a hike ......then she didnt want to come bsck inside so she sleep at her outside spot .....now dunno if she ate a bunch of dirt in the night or what .....but vome

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
Ok ...whoa ....so ...Venus did not want to eat dinner Friday night ...or breakfast Saturday morning .....or anything all day Saturday ......but her ENERGY???!!!... like a teenager!!!......she was wanting to walk all over the farm ....was playful ...rolling in the grass......just like 100 percent !!

Dinner Saturday night ....oh she was ready to eat!!... I gave her raw turkey 4 oz ( didn't want to overload her......and I think that has been part of the problem ....I may be feeding her too much?)...and I gave her 3 Tbsp of sweet potatoe......

Middle of the night she wanted to pee ....so we go outside and ohhhhh she wanted to explore the whole farm !!...it was like trying to rein in 5 horses....!!... She was so strong and powerful!!.... so we did go on a bit of a hike ......then she didnt want to come back inside so she sleep at her outside spot ....

...now dunno if she ate a bunch of dirt in the night or what .....but come morning she did not want to move .....super lethargic.....didnt want to walk at all.....licking and licking her lips ....and she hadnt licked her lips for a whole day.....and just out of it ........

Maybe this is part of healing??!!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Maybe this is part of healing??!!
The up and down, yes!

Hopefully you can work with a vet homeopath to help even out her ups and downs.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
YW!

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
Hi !!!! A

Hi
Hi ...All!!!!

Wow Venus is soooooooo much better!!Thank you again for helping when I was sooooo freaked at what to do for her!!!... It's now been 2 mins since she started her raw food journey.... And she is just wayyy better!.... Also been about 1 month since she started her gut health protocol ...which has been from Adored Beast... The Wolf ......I do notice still ....the goopy eyes...scratching /itching / paw chewing...grass eating ..some days of low energy ...maybe she has allergies?.... Seasonal...or food ?..... Do I just continue with gut health protocol ...or eliminate some foods from her diet?.....Thank you again 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Venus is soooooooo much better!
Yay! 😍 :snowman:

The natural healing and re-balancing ability of the body is amazing!!
Do I just continue with gut health protocol
Perhaps continue working with the gut health protocol and rotate her probiotics (when the Wolf runs out then maybe Fido's Flora, then Visbiome, then Mitomax, etc.).

She'll likely need rotating probiotics for at least another year.

Also consider:

Trying different foods can help in the short run, but does not address her internal balance.

CeciliaV

Community Member
Registered
Yay! 😍 :snowman:

The natural healing and re-balancing ability of the body is amazing!!

Perhaps continue working with the gut health protocol and rotate her probiotics (when the Wolf runs out then maybe Fido's Flora, then Visbiome, then Mitomax, etc.).

She'll likely need rotating probiotics for at least another year.

Also consider:

Trying different foods can help in the short run, but does not address her internal balance.
Hi !!!!

My goodness thank you for your sooooo quick reply!!....YAY ok!! She is healing and rebalancing !!. . Yay her body!!

Ok will continue with gut protocol ...and will rotate her probiotics....the different ones you mentioned .are they by Adored Beast?..( Fido's Flora...Visbiome...Mitomax)

And ok will keep rotating probiotics for at least another year

And thank you will check out gussy gut

And thank you re: different foods short run

Thank you thank you a million trillion thank youssss!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕✨✨✨✨✨

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're very welcome Cecilia.
the different ones you mentioned .are they by Adored Beast?..( Fido's Flora...
Fido's is indeed from Adored Beast, the others you can find by Googling or:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom