• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Natural Resistance and Treatment for Infections of Your Pets

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, I'm very excited to be starting our Empower Hour! webinar series about building your pets natural resistance!

Actually these webinars articles and forum posts are more than about prevention of dis-ease.

They're also about management of Lyme, parvo, distemper, kennel cough, URTIs, etc.

This is an extremely important topic for many reasons!

In fact, too many to write about in just one post.

I'll try to limit myself to 1 or 2 (OK, maybe 3) of these...

#1-Equisite effective of homeopathy for serious, and often fatal, infections in the pre-antibiotic era.

Infections like bacteria triggering pneumonia symptoms, Bubonic Plague, cholera, viruses like of Spanish Flu, etc.

When master homeopath Dr. Saine, who primarily treats patients with advanced dis-eases like cancer, etc, was asked about the most compelling "proof" for the effectiveness of homeopathy itwas in otherwise fatal infections.

There isn't much confusion from placebo effect in 80% mortality for conventional care vs.5% for homeopathy!

One famous homeopath (Adolph Lippe) saw hundreds of typhus cases and did not lose any patients.

Amazing!

Here's Andre´'s (Saine) very detailed reply to this question when he debated an MD "quackbuster":

It was the original documentation and mortality statistics, like that which is found in the link, that finally (after decades of study and work in science, medicine, etc.) lured me to the "dark side".

That's also why the very best MDs of the 1800s were flocking to homeopathy.

Until the AMA was formed to combat the trend of MDs using or studying homeopathy and made it illegal for MDs to even speak with homeopaths.

One MD was banned from the AMA for colluding with his wife who was a homeopath!

2. In addition to effectiveness, is the safe and gentle nature of cure by working with your pets' bodies.

No side-effects, toxicities, or allergic reactions to medications that work against them.

You can always tell these by the prefix "anti" (Latin for against. Drugs like anti-biotics, anti-inflammatories, anti-histamines, etc.

If you'd like to read more about safety and efficacy of homeopathic medicines vs. drugs) you read evidence-base homeopath Dana Ullman's great article about this here:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
In addition to this forum post, click/tap here for an awe-some Integrative Vet Care Journal article about homeopathy and infectious diseases by our Monday Empower Hour! webinar guest Dr. Todd Cooney.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom