• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Lump found on hind leg but not lymph node

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Hello @Dr. Jeff - I found a lump on Hope's left hind leg. With what we went through with Koby, I was very worried if it's her lymph node. I think I had felt it when we got her but it's so close to her caudal vertebrae and femur that I probably thought it was her bone sticking out. The size is about 0.6in in diameter. I'm attaching a photo (not of her) here of the location in case I am doing a poor job describing it with words.

Dr. Hsu did not mention it to me during Hope's first exam, except for the lipoma on her inner thigh. This is her notes on "skin: a 1cm sup SQ growth on medial LHL"

Please let me know if a vet exam is called for?

S__32514071.jpg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
No worries Christine!

Just keep an eye (or hand) on it.

In that location, and considering her breed(s), it is probably just a typical age-related skin eruption that you can expect her to get more of as she ages.

Please point it to to Dr. Hsu at your next visit (if it is still there that is).

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom