• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Lifestyle medicine for people (and pets)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I just listened to a great podcast about the science-spirituality integrative approach from Dr. Dean Ornish:

The strategies of energy and CHE (Connection, Happiness and Engagement) apply to our pets besides people.

Has anyone had personal experience with helping their pets with any (or all) of these?

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
I just listened to a great podcast about the science-spirituality integrative approach from Dr. Dean Ornish:

The strategies of energy and CHE (Connection, Happiness and Engagement) apply to our pets besides people.

Has anyone had personal experience with helping their pets with any (or all) of these?
Yes! I did listen to some of the podcast. I have given Bella reiki treatments as well as EFT. Also, I do find if I am in a fun and positive frame of mind she reacts in kind. ❤️

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom