• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Leela Quantum Tech

tsharlo1

All-Access Member
Registered
Is anyone familiar with Leela Quantum Tech? They have dog and cat collars and I wonder if they could be helpful?

below is their description of the collars:

Quantum energy is one of the most fascinating transformation tools of our time, and its positive effects can not only benefit people, but plants and animals as well.

Animals are able to feel subtle energies without a filter, even though animals have been shown to be difficult to influence cognitively.

With our LeelaQ collection designed for animals, you can restore your pet’s energy balance and inner harmony creating a more nurturing experience for them. Your pet’s energy field will absorb the positive quantum energy, this will stimulate its self-healing powers, release physical pain and unlock emotional blockages. Your pet will find perfect balance within itself, its environment and with you.

Our signature collection begins with the Quantum and Infinity Bloc, which can be used to charge your pets food, water and bowls, etc, plus the environment spaces they live and play in. Pets also love our Quantum Pet Collars.

Discover the possibilities that frequency technology and quantum energy can offer you and your pets.

Benefits

• Create a positive environment for your pet
  • Release its emotional blockages
  • Ease physical pain and prevent discomfort
  • Optimize your pets physical body
  • Help it to gain more serenity
  • Protect it from negative influences
  • Stimulate its self healing abilities

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jean Hofve

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I'm naturally skeptical, so a therapy has to work hard to convince me. I looked at this site, the studies, and the purported "patents." The studies are unpublished, done by one researcher, with few subjects, using an un-scientifically-validated method (live blood analysis). There are no patent applications, but a whole bunch of trademark registrations.

To me, this looks like a fabulous way to make a boatload of money with a slick website using a glamorous term like "quantum energy." There *are* proven methods of blocking EMFs, but I suspect this is not one of them. (See this abstract; if folks are interested I will order the full paper: Shielding methods and products against man-made Electromagnetic Fields: Protection versus risk - PubMed)

Honestly, I believe you can accomplish everything these devices promise just by using your own consciousness and intention, and maybe a little Reiki!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
you can accomplish everything these devices promise just by using your own consciousness and intention
Yes! I agree 100% My own opinion is that devices like this mainly serve to help harness the universally available, sustainable and free energy that we are all "swimming" in.

BTW-An intuitive scientist-colleague of mine also looked at this site and feels that the product may not be great to use for pets.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom