• Your logins to the main site and to this support forum are NOT the same. To get access to this forum, you must be a ALL-ACCESS member (register here). You will receive login information the day you register. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please use the Contact us form. First time posting? Watch this video and Follow this posting guide

Judy Umstead

jumstead1023

All Access Member
I have been blessed to work with Dr Jeff for several years and continue learning daily. Currently I have five dogs and one cat. I own a commercial boarding kennel in Bethlehem,Ct and I’m an animal control officer for the town of Woodbury,Ct. and come into contact with many animals on a daily basis. My personal dogs include a four year old Great Dane Piper who lost her eyes as a baby from glaucoma. My six year old Lab Lola is a therapy dog who visits hospitals, nursing homes and kids in schools and libraries. She is also a thief of any food she can find. My Two year old Golden Healey came to me from a “breeder” at eights weeks after having half his leg amputated from an injury at two weeks of age. Sherlock is a six year old scruffy terrier mix that I kept from an animal cruelty case I have back in 2012. My Lhasa Keegan is 14 and from a local dog pound and has dry eye. My old cat Maggie is 14 and just hangs out with the dogs. I try to share with others the knowledge gained here.

18CF12B6-53BA-4E0C-8941-F551864CEFD5.jpeg

8EDD55BA-3787-41AC-BFE3-AA10C8A7C72F.jpeg

FB5A049A-4D05-4DCC-9C20-788A6FF0A657.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Judy-

Thanks for the kind words and the great work that you do.

It's great to see you here and I appreciate sharing your wonderful pet pics!

Thanks also for going to court to get Rusty (later Archie per @robinafolson) and bringing him into our life.

Dr. Jeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom