• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Individualized Treatment of My Cat

JaneS

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Dr. Feinman for
The latest info on the IBD/lymphoma testing. It was very informative. I have decided that I would like to be your patient even if I have to wait a few weeks. You have gone above and beyond in trying to help me with my cat and I feel this is the path I want to go. Please tell me how I go about doing this? The person you told me to reach out to has yet to contact me and I feel we might not have a good working alliance. I am comfortable with you and Think that you would work well with my vet and I in the care of my cat. I made her some chicken height yesterday which she turned her nose up at I will try again today. I sautéed them lightly to see if she had any interest. This morning she looked at her gravy and ate a few chicken freeze dried treats.
I am interested to have this test done and to start some sort of help to reduce the thickening in her intestines. If this is done do you think her appetite would return? Please tell me how I get to become a patient of yours what paperwork do I have to fill out I have forwarded to you?
also my vet told me to stop the assissi loop treatment because we don’t know what she has yet. I am confused because I thought the inflammation might be helped with it. Is it unsafe if I continue? I told her that we had decided on four times a day if possible. Remember this is a conservative vet who had a miss trust of this loop working anyway. So you see how torn people are who try to help their animals.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Jane. I am very glad that I've been oof some help and am sorry to hear that you have not connected with Dr. Herman's office. She had thought that you spoke to Kat in her office on Monday. :)

Here is her new client info.(in case you haven't already sent it in):

Here's my new client form (please call the office at 203-222-7979 if you submit it):

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom