• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathy Home Prescriber Course - Free

JenniferC

Registered
Sharing a link to the free Home Prescriber Course offered by the Centre for Homeopathic Education in the UK. I found the information very helpful and straightforward, and I think Hilery Dorrian is a wonderful teacher. Leading into the sugar and microbe season, this could be helpful.

1664828614923.png

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I will check it out.
Until then, remember that a member benefit is to take one (or both )of the 2 day introduction to homeopathy courses I taught for HA in 2018 and 2019. And the 2 day intermediate homeopathy class I taught for HA in 2019. They are excellent, if I do say so myself.

Also, on the same homeopathy page you will see Wendy Jensen's great book, which is a course in itself (though not as much as mine for the repertory).

Once you purchase Kent's Repertory and begin to look up symptoms you have Karen Allen's and my book which is a tutorial of how to use it, along with animal examples.
Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing this course and great info. Jennifer!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom