• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathic websites/software

M

merrynb

Hi there,

What do you recommend for identifying appropriate remedies? (eg websites, software)

I made a list of symptoms/characteristics, and I tried to identify appropriate remedies using the ABC Homeopathy (website) remedy finder. But while it narrowed down remedies for particular symptoms, I didn't find I was able to find remedies based on the wider range of symptoms I had identified.

Are there better options available? Or would I be better to consult with a homeopath?

thanks again

from Merryn

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Merryn!

Yes, I know exactly what you mean about ABC (and most online remedy finders).

The <a href="http://bit.ly/1R59Uu9">Homeopathic Housecall</a> software is the most professional yet accessible one available. However it is mainly useful for acute conditions.

It's probably still worth a try, and Kim Elia may still give a free 2 week trial to check it out.

I strongly recommend it (but am also biased as I am in the midst of preparing a vet version for them).

You can also send over your rubric list and I will plug it into RadarOpus or MacRep (these are the two main computer tools of professional homeopaths around the world).

Dr. Jeff

jenniferleadulin8

Registered
which professional software repertory do you use dr. jeff and dr. christina.   i ask because dr. pitcairn's appears to have translated many of the symptoms into the physical according to their description...  just wondering.  thanks..

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Jennifer-

I personally use RadarOpus (and occasionally MacRepertory).

However, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars on software to get Dr. Pitcairn's repertory. You can buy the book form!

Drs. Pitcairn and Jensen have done a wonderful job of limiting the rubrics and remedies based on the symptoms that they (and other vets) see.

However, you can also use Boger-Boenninghausen's (on which the vet repertory is based) or Kent's or...  More rubrics and remedies may seem more confusing, but then you also don't risk excluding potentially curative remedies.

Dr. Jeff

jenniferleadulin8

Registered
thank you, just found you speaking about that materia medica in the thread of christine's dog.   thank you!!

&nbsp;

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom