• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathic vets

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Good morning @Dr. Jeff and @Dr. Christina ! I am about to select a homeopathic vet that will do telephone consults for Bella as I have not found one locally accepting new pets. I had reached out to one of the ones previously mentioned to me by Dr Christina as having heard positive things from other members, Dr Herman, and though their office replied to me (yay!) they said if I needed an immediate appointment (not 2 weeks out like they are booking), I could try Charles Loops, DVM. I checked out his site and reviews, looks good! But I noticed his name wasn't on the Homeopathy association link in Dr Christina's cat journal. Is this necessarily a negative thing? Since initial costs are costly when choosing a homeopathic dr, I didn't want to pay for a few vets up front (which isn't sensible anyways), but of course settle on one. I don't mind waiting 2 weeks but Dr. Loops also looks good as well.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
For everyone, belonging to an association is only one point towards selecting a veterinarian. And, unfortunately, you may need to try (over the months) more than one holistic vet. Both are good. You can listen to Dr. Herman as she did one of our webinars. Maybe ask each of the staff how each deals with questions you may have after a remedy is given. How available is the doctor to speak with you, respond to emails, etc.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Daysha!

As Dr. Christina said, they're both great!

One distinction is that @dr_ judy herman (who can also be reached on this forum) pretty much sticks to "classical" (also called pure or Hahnemannian) homeopathy. Dr. Loops does not.

Perhaps call the office of each one and see which feels right to you.

BTW-Bella is fine with waiting 2 weeks if that's what you decide...

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom