• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathic symptom Repertorizing of a tumor on the toe of a 10 year old Standard Schnauzer

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
I am going to divide this thread into 4 separate parts to reduce confusion. I will start with pictures of my homeopathic reference material and end with my repertorization of Raisin's (10 year old standard schnauzer) toe tumor. I welcome any suggestions.

OK. To begin with I do have Dr. Richard Pitcairn's "New World Veterinary Repertory" hard copy book. The attached pictures show remedy possibilities listed under the extremity section of the book and under the generality section when you focus just on tumors. However I would not choose a remedy just based on this. I need to look at the whole picture and try to include other symptoms.

See attached.

New World Veterinary Repertory by Richard Pitcairn.JPG

Tumors under extremities.JPG

Tumors under generalities.JPG

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
Part two: Treating Cancer by Dr. Ramakrishnan. This method and book was first introduced to me in 2001. I actually met him at a conference and he signed my book. The ideas in the book were considered to be quite radical to classical homeopaths at that time. Two remedies were chosen based on location or type of cancer. The remedies were diluted and given 10 times a day within about a two hour window. It is called the plussing method. Treatment was for at least 3 to 6 months. When the cancer had resolved preventive treatment was continued sometimes for several years by the split dose method (two times a day). Dr Ramakrishnan had much better success using this method. Cancer to him was an acute. There was no time for the wait and see method of classical. This he discovered after several of his relatives died using the classical approach. However compliance with this method is very difficult. You must be highly motivated.

Homeopathic Approach to Cancer by Dr. Ramakrishnan.JPG

Homeopathic general rules from Dr Ramakrishnan (5).JPG

Homeopathic Method of administration from Dr Ramakrishnan (4).JPG

Homeopathic pulsing from Dr Ramakrishnan (1).JPG

Homeopathic organ specific from Dr Ramakrishnan (3).JPG

Last edited:

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
Part two: Treating Cancer by Dr. Ramakrishnan. This method and book was first introduced to me in 2001. I actually met him at a conference and he signed my book. The ideas in the book were considered to be quite radical to classical homeopaths at that time. Two remedies were chosen based on location or type of cancer. The remedies were diluted and given 10 times a day within about a two hour window. It is called the plussing method. Treatment was for at least 3 to 6 months. When the cancer had resolved preventive treatment was continued sometimes for several years by the split dose method (two times a day). Dr Ramakrishnan had much better success using this method. Cancer to him was an acute. There was no time for the wait and see method of classical. This he discovered after several of his relatives died using the classical approach. However compliance with this method is very difficult. You must be highly motivated.

Homeopathic Approach to Cancer by Dr. Ramakrishnan.JPG

Homeopathic general rules from Dr Ramakrishnan (5).JPG

Homeopathic Method of administration from Dr Ramakrishnan (4).JPG

Homeopathic pulsing from Dr Ramakrishnan (1).JPG

Homeopathic organ specific from Dr Ramakrishnan (3).JPG

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
Part three: The next reference book that I have is the Banerji protocols. This was written by a family practice in India that has been practicing homeopathy for over 50 years. They see an incredible number of patients every day. The note taking, lab work etc has been inputted into a computer during the last I believe 10 years. The homeopaths have assistants for that. So a case summary is given to them. They look at it quickly, may ask a few questions and then prescribe a remedy. All of the documentation is then done by someone else. I did meet these homeopaths at an NCH conference in California. Very humble homeopaths. Anyhow their approach is very allopathic. If you have this disease then 80% chance these certain remedies will work. If they don't then there are two more choices. The idea is to increase the success rate and the number of people you can treat without a long detailed symptom intake. If none of the treatments work then you would need to do the classical approach.

Banerji Protocols for Cancer (2).JPG

Banerji Protocols for Osteosarcoma Cancer (3).JPG

Banerji Protocols for Breast Cancer (1).JPG

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
OK now this is the last part of my thread. Attached is my repertorization of Raisin's tumor symptoms using RADAR software. My program is very old and does not include Pitcairn's New World Veterinary Repertory. I do keep a diary of my animals. So I had done some repertorizing on Raisin when she was one year old. She was born in California and arrived by airplane to Florida when she was one. She was timid, afraid of loud noises and afraid of men. One time an AC repair man came to the house. She hid out in the yard. My husband could not find her so he called me at work to say that she must have run away. When I came home I went to the yard, called her and she came out of her hiding place. She is definitely my dog. She also gets into an angry barking fit if she is sleeping near me in the office and my husband or father walk in. ??? Protecting me. However she can also act that way when my two year old Standard comes in. ?? jealousy. I would need to hire an intuitive to find out what is going on. So see my attachment.

She is presently getting Thuja 30C twice a day. My references say that progress can be slow and I probably should not give up in a particular remedy until at least two or three months. However I could add another one and alternate. So let me know what you think. Thanks

Raisin Repertorization 2020.jpg

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
I think I am going to add Arsenicum 200C as a constitutional due to the itching and bleeding of the tumor. Plus her mind symptoms fit. Dr Ramakrishnan was using 200C potency in his protocols and alternating between two remedies. So I think I will also increase the potency of the Thuja from 30C to 200C. But I need to purchase it first.

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
Update attached of Raisins's mastic tumor on paw.

Raisin Mastic Tumor Treatments

8/29/19
mastic tumor removed from Right paw. Small tumor seen in left paw via XRAY but not removed due to the toe location which would make it impossible for her to use that leg. On 3/7/20 tumor in left paw is now visible and is bleeding

[TD valign="top"]Date[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Herbs[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Homeopathic Remedies[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]ozone[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Comments[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]3/7/20 -3/8/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Hepar sulph 30C[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Had been getting Life One, multi vitamin, enzymes and probiotics for last 6 months. Dry food mixed with kale, sweet potatoe, coconut oil[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]3/7 – 3/27/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Ozonated olive oil[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]3/9 -3/11/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Myristica 30C[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]For possible infection[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]3/13- 5/4/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Thuja 30C & 200C[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Tumor remedy 2 months [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] 3/27/20 to present [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Limb bag ozone treatments[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Do ozone almost every day. So far 34 treatments as of 5/14/20 [/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/2/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Tumeric tincture[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]On paw[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Do daily. Seems to help with itching[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/16/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Yunnan Bayo[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]For bleeding. Give periodically. Not every day.[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/16-4/24/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Arsenicum 200C[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]For itching and bleeding[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/6/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Soak paw in magnesium chloride or magnesium sulphate. Do daily[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/16/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Rub coconut oil on paw. Now do daily mixed in water with calendula tincture. For itching[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/21/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] NO NOTICIBLE CHANGE IN SIZE OF TUMOR .[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/24/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Stinging nettle[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] For itching[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]4/25-5/4/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Phos 30C[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]For bleeding[/TD]

[TD valign="top"] 4/26/20 to present [/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Continue stinging nettle. Add Pine bark, CBD oil.[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Herbs for itching. Add Blackseed oil topically to help decrease the tumor size.[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]5/5 – 5/10/20[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Carcin 200C & Hepar sulph 30C[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] NO NOTICIBLE CHANGE IN SIZE OF TUMOR . Lots of bleeding!![/TD]

[TD valign="top"] 5/11/20 to present [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Sulph 30C twice a day [/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Reperotorized by Ruth in RADAR program. Looks like may be the correct remedy since no more itching and tumor is decreasing as of 5/14/20. Diet change may also be a factor. No more dry food. [/TD]

[TD valign="top"] 5/11/20 to present [/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Blackseed oil in food but not topical[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Tumor is flat on side and more bulging on top. Possible slight change in tumor size.[/TD]

[TD valign="top"] 5/12/20 to present. [/TD]
[TD valign="top"]Feed raw tripe, Raw cow milk and raw kale.[/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"][/TD]
[TD valign="top"] Tumor seems to be decreasing in size as of 5/14 Very little itching. No chewing on paw. Occasional licking .
[/TD]

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom