• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathic First Aid Kits

Shivani

VIP Member
Registered
Hi Dr Jeff, I have had a look for Homeopathic First Aid Kits available in Australia and have some questions to ask you to help me make the right purchase.
- Does it matter if you administer a pillule or liquid from a vial? Is it perhaps just whichever method you prefer?
- What size kit should I look at for my first purchase? There seems to be basic kits up to large professional ones.
- What strength do I need?
- Very few suppliers seem to say what their containers are made from i.e. plastic or glass. Is it perhaps a standard use of glass that they don't need to specify? Some sites I looked on seemed to be using plastic but I couldn't tell for sure.
- With the vials, do they come in an alcohol base or water? Anthony William always stresses to not use remedies in alcohol as it compromises the effectiveness of the remedy.
- Things I should consider :- Does the quality vary between brands of homeopathics? As in do I look out for a reputable pharmacy or do individual sellers make their own? If so, does this allow for potentially inferior products and production methods.
I have read very briefly about the Traditional Method of preparation having an indefinite shelf life and the Non Traditional Method losing effectiveness after only months or a few years.
- Is there any other variable I need to be mindful of?
When I started looking on line for a kit it just opened a can of worms and a whole lot of variables to consider so your guidance would be much appreciated.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Shivani-

Thanks for asking these great questions and for getting on the forum!

1.Personal preference. I advise the small, poppy-seed sized pillules, but these can be more difficult to work with then the bigger pills.

2. A 50 remedy emergency kit is perfect to start. Something like this:

Pills stay fresh longer in warm, humid weather.

3. 30c potency

4. Glass is best.

Alcohol use as a preservative does not make a homeopathic medicine less effective. I've actually never heard Anthony talk about homeopathy (vs. holistic remedies). I would appreciate your sharing where you read or heard this. He and I have discussed homeopathy a bit over the years and this never came up.

5. Preparation can vary tremendously so you definitely want to use a reliable source.

In the US, the FDA, which is the same organization that regulates pharmaceuticals, "certifies", via the HPUS, pharmacies using proper (Hahnemannian) methods:

You should be able to find something like this in Australia:

Shivani

VIP Member
Registered
Thanks Dr Jeff, AW always says to not use alcohol based supplement tinctures and that alcohol in general is bad for our livers so I just assumed that translated to all medicinal preparations. But I’m happy to go with your reassurance.
Re homeopathy kit, the 45 piece set that you sent me the link to, as I don’t know much about homeopathy yet I’m just wondering if that is a larger kit than I may use for my current needs with Max or as I dive deeper into it I will become more familiar on how to use the kit more effectively. I was just concerned that the preparations may go off in the tropics before I get the chance to use the less needed ones. Again, I’m happy to follow your guidance.
Cheers
Shivani

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom