• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Homeopathic doctor recommendations for Bella

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Good day! This is my 2nd post on the homeopathic thread. My 1st post was here on October 13, 2023, I just joined recently. Dr. Christina was kind enough to recommend some homeopathic vets she had heard good things about.

Now I'd like to ask the group generally. Do you have a recommendation that you have had positive results with? I'd like to help treat Bella's recurring issues related to kidney disease. Lately, her BEAM is improving but I really want to start working with a homeopath (my current vet is not taking on new cases). Thank you!

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
community - we all can benefit by your sharing homeopathic veterinarians whom you feel are doing their best, as well as those who have been a problem for you and why.

Each person and animals seems to thrive with different healers, so that is why it is so important to share here.
Dr. Christina

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
community - we all can benefit by your sharing homeopathic veterinarians whom you feel are doing their best, as well as those who have been a problem for you and why.

Each person and animals seems to thrive with different healers, so that is why it is so important to share here.
Dr. Christina
Thank you @Dr. Christina . I did a general google check on some of the vets listed previously and as usual there are a variety of opinions! I look forward to those members who can share. I am looking to do a phone or virtual consult if they are long distance.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom