• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Holistic Vet in Sarasota, FL, needed

FrancesC

Registered
A couple of weeks ago Dr Christina suggested I contact her to get the name of a holistic vet in Sarasota Fl, for my 11 year old Maltese. I mis placed the email address and am hoping you can direct me none the less. In need of a holistic vet due to paw biting, chewing and her Hemolytic anemia. Thank you so much.

Frances

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Frances!
Dr Christina suggested I contact her to get the name of a holistic vet in Sarasota Fl, for my 11 year old Maltese. I mis placed the email address
Use healthyanimals@aol.com or tag her on the forum to reach Dr. Christina.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Frances, did you go to the article on selecting a vet? I know there are several in the Sarasota area, so one may be better for you. And of course, some homeopathic ones work by phone.
for instance, going to AHVMA gives 4;
this one sounds good - Dr. Ashley McNamee | Sarasota Veterinarian | Southgate Animal Hospital
I will continue to try to remember the one I knew in Sarasota - she may have left the area.

Do continue with the Select article to look for more.

Dr. Christina
HealthyAnimals@aol.com

FrancesC

Registered
Frances, did you go to the article on selecting a vet? I know there are several in the Sarasota area, so one may be better for you. And of course, some homeopathic ones work by phone.
this one sounds good - Dr. Ashley McNamee | Sarasota Veterinarian | Southgate Animal Hospital
I will continue to try to remember the one I knew in Sarasota - she may have left the area.

Dr. Christina
HealthyAnimals@aol.com
Thank you so much for responding. I dont get notified when i receive a response so i am only checking this now. I shall look into this vet and also researching. Thanks for the email address as well.

Dr. Christina
HealthyAnimals@aol.com
Oh and I didnt find the article on electing a vet in this forum. but I shall search. Been a different kind of week. :(

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom