• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Holistic Actions! for the win!

jenbridwell

All-Access Member
HA! Faculty
Empowerment and homeopathy for the win!

I’ve been using homeopathy since the mid 1990’s, but it’s “magic” never fails to amaze me.

If you attend the EH’s, you might have seen my Pug Tebow. He’s a sweet and goofy boy who crashes through life like he’s been shot out of a cannon. Several times over the last several years, he’s come up “broken” with no observed acute injury. In these episodes, he can barely move, particularly his rear. He whimpers, trembles moves extremely gingerly when he moves at all, and has trouble getting his feet under him to stand from a splayed “sit” or controlling them from the stand to the splayed sit.

And so it was when I woke up at 4am a few days ago (I’m female and over 50, you do -the math of why I’m up at 4)- am acutely broken and very pitiful Pug. Without the empowerment of the things we teach in HA! and a working knowledge of homeopathy, we would have been in the ER, with T in a cage and no doubt full of steroids and anti inflammatories and who knows what else!

What happened instead?

I gave him 1 dose of Bryonia. Within 2 minutes, he was noticeably worse - to the point of dragging his rear legs when he was moving, then he laid down and went to sleep for about 45 minutes. When he woke up, he was 25+% better from his starting point, but didn’t make further improvement for 15 minutes of being up, so I redosed at the same strength. Again, within minutes there was an aggravation (milder this time), and then he went to sleep for another 45 minutes.

He was another 25% better when he woke up, and improving as I was leaving for work, so I gated him in the kitchen with a rec bone and left instructions for my husband to watch him, and carry him down the steps when he took him out. He hadn’t witnessed any of the morning’s events, but reported he “looks ok, he’s just skipping on his right hind leg once in a while” when he took him out. When I got home in the afternoon, he was obviously better, but hadn’t progressed since Steve’s report.

At this point, I knew I was with the right remedy, and wanted to give a slightly deeper nudge, and gave a dd dose. No aggravation this time, and he progressed and then plateaued through the evening. 1 last dd dose before bed, and he was back to his usual ridiculousness by 6:30am.

All doses were Qtip doses

Now here’s the REALLY, REALLY COOL PART!

Over 2 weeks ago, I pulled a muscle in my shoulder/neck, with the resulting muscle spasms pinching a nerve and causing excruciating pain- so bad that I couldn’t even take a breath without gasping in pain.

I’d been through Arnica and hypericum already, with only transient and moderate relief.

In preparing T’s remedy, my body needed it so badly that I got its effects even though I didn’t actually take a dose! By the morning after T’s brokenness, 80% of my pain was gone, and since I’ve actually started taking it, 95% is gone. From quitting a workout literally crying on Monday to doing a high intensity workout and a very strenuous hour and half horseback ride on Friday, I’ll say it again:

Homeopathy for the win!!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, Fantastic news about T!

Thanks for sharing that amazing example of the power of the healing ability of the body when stimulated homeopathically.

How is he now?

I'm also so glad that you are feeling better than in years.

Your own wonderful story is an excellent example of susceptibility or sensitivity to Bryonia.

Your body "needed" the remedy. Your inadvertent olfactory (sniff) dose filled that need.

IMHO, getting older is fun if you keep an open and curious "beginner's" mind.?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom