• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hold long do you use Vaccine Detox on kitty?

ShaunaK

Registered
My cat Sophie received her rabies vaccine back in early August (I'll never do that again)! It totally knocked her out and made her lethargic and she lost weight and seemed very unwell. I recently started her on the Jackson Galaxy Vaccine detox. I'm only putting a few drops into her food daily (morning and evening) as I don't want her to have a herx reaction to the detox. She's about 9 pounds and almost 13 years old. She's also on a daily thyroid med (methimazole). How many drops a day should I be giving her and for how long? She's seems to be doing a little better every week but I only started this detox protocol about 10 days ago as I just learned about it.

Thank you!
Shauna

@Dr. Jeff @Dr. Christina @Dr. Sara

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
I will go with the essence expert - @Dr. Jean Hofve.
Since she is a little better every week I would continue it until there is no more improvement.

And now is the time to be sure you have a really good holistic veterinarian on board - please read this entire article, then be persistent in going to each web site of the organizations, then each possible vet's web site, etc. It is possible to every resolve the thyroid issue with homeopathy or good chinese medicine.

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Hi Shauna, I generally recommend about 2 weeks, but at her age and with a serious bad reaction, as suggested, give as long she's improving, but at least four weeks.

ShaunaK

Registered
Okay so it can't hurt her, I can't overdue it if i give it to her for a couple of months. As long as she keeps improving. Good to know and thank you!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom