• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hi Everyone

PatriciaS

All-Access Member
Registered
My name is Patti & I've been feeding raw & doing holistic medicine with all my dogs since 1994. I started even before I knew there were any groups on it or even that any holistic vets existed. What I knew is that I had 2 young German Shepherds who were degenerating from various conditions; I spent a fortune on conventional veterinary medicine but it didn't help. One day I was in a pet store & saw the book, "Natural Health for Dogs & Cats" by Dr Richard Pitcairn. As I read, it made a lot of sense. So I thought, what could it hurt ~ my dogs were probably dying anyway. And within 30 days of their new food regimen, both of their adverse health conditions had greatly cleared up! A few months later, I found the book "Give Your Dog a Bone" by Dr. Ian Billinghurst. Again, no one I had ever known had ever fed their dogs raw bones which were #supposed to be dangerous! Taking a very deep breath I went ahead & gave them their first meal of raw chicken wings. My dogs' eyes rolled back in their heads with joy as they went chomp chomp crunch crunch! Over the years I discovered holistic vets & started using homeopathic remedies. Now are blessed to have Dr. Jeff Feinman, based in CT, as our "HomeVet" for the last 12 years. I live in South Florida & we are also happy to have in-person consults with Dr. Larry Bernstein. I am very happy to be a part of this wonderful community & look forward to learning much from you, my new friends with a common cause :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for posting Patti.

I loved hearing about your pup's holistic turnaround!

Thanks so much for sharing and look forward to walking this wonderful path together closer than ever. :) ?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom