• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hi! :-D

BijouK

Registered
Hi there, just spoke with Dr. Catherine. She's really wonderful and so is this program. She really helped put me at ease and I'm grateful for all this info. She was right on time. I messed up. Thought it was 615 I'm dyslexic sometimes.
Some issues logging in but once I sent a message for help, it logged me in! So here i am.

I'm a dog mom of two beautiful dogs. I'll have to use my phone to upload pix later. One is Nyxie & Nitro.
Nyxie is a white pittie maybe mixed & Nitro is a huge shepherd Labrador mix. I didn't name him but whoever did nailed it! lol

I'm a certified dog trainer and have trained bomb/protection dogs simply to understand dog aggression and it led me to a lot of interesting health info so I spent a lot of years working with shelters and people who had aggression issues. Homeopathic vets are the best! The last two pit bulls I had were from shelters and lived to be 19 and 20 I also usually have cats and take in seniors.

So I guess I'll post my dogs health issue in the appropriate thread. Thanks for having me. Nice to meet you all!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Bijou! Thanks so much for your forum post and for your work. I look forward to learning more about it.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom