• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hello

AliceR

Registered
Hi,
Sorry it's taken a bit for me to introduce myself. I learned about Holistic Actions from a Brighthaven email and so far I have learned a lot. All my animals are rescues. Dogs:Reese, 10yrs.- English Shepherd and Apollo 9yrs, he's a Husky/Aussie mix, Reese had an autoimmune condition in 2015 and had a splenectomy. Cats: Sunshine 16 yrs, Roy 14? yrs, Sequoia 10-12 ?yrs, Gritzi, 10 yrs, and Mosey 5yrs. Sunshine, Sequoia and Roy have CKD. I also have 2 turtles, red ear sliders, Slip from NY Turtle and Tortoise society about 29 yrs and Clover, 23? yrs. I have been involved in rescue at least 25 yrs, though not currently. Became a certified dog trainer in 2014.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Alice!

Where in the world do you live?

Would you share any digital pics (on your phone) of your pets?

You can post them here in a new album that you make in the media gallery?

AliceR

Registered
I live in Colorado- used to live in CT for a bit, though. I worked at the University in Storrs. I am not sure how to make an album, that's why I didn't post any photos.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom