• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Hello from Kelly in upstate NY

KellyB

VIP Member
Registered
Hi, my name is Kelly Beers - I’ve been lurking here for the past few months and finally wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I’m mom & caretaker to a 14+ yo Rat Terrier, Kismet (who acquired her name by the way we met) and a 6-7 yo kitty named Monet. Both are rescues; Kismet and I have been together a little more than 10 years, and Monet joined our pack a year ago last October. I’ve had pets for most of my life and like to think they’ve all helped to point me to the alternative path I try to follow with the lessons and wisdom they’ve imparted.

I’ve really enjoyed the resources here at HA! and though I have only scratched the surface of those resources, I’ve especially enjoyed the webinars with special guests. I feel I’ve learned a lot. Unfortunately Monday nights don’t work well for me to participate in the live ones, but I do try to catch them after the fact when I can.

It’s very nice to “meet” all of you! ?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom