• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Guiding Your Pets to Heal or Hitting Them With Hammers?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone.

I'm reading this great book which describes, for people, what we are doing for animals:

Dr Ballentine may help shed some light on what can be seen as a mysterious method of healing by using your pets Vitality and Balance. ?⚖

He likens using drugs to fix a subtle imbalance in body to using a hammer to fix a software error in your computer.

Information flow in your computer is quite similar to information provided by drugs or subtle medicines like used in homeopathy.

The goal should be to reorganize the information flow from a homeopathic medicine (or TCVM, or Ayurveda, etc) rather than disrupt it using drugs. ?

In other words, true healing occurs by working with ("homeo") the body instead of against using "antis".

Can anyone share an example??

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
This is one of my favorite books. Ballentine even talks about miasms. He offers many wonderful metaphors, examples of deep healing and discusses many different healing approaches.

Dr. Christina

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
LOVE this computer metaphor! I believe it's an easy way to explain how the remedies work to those unfamiliar with homeopathy. Thanks!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom