• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Flea Destroyers

Gene&Janet

VIP Member
Registered
We sprayed our little nematodes from Flea Destroyers after watching the webinar--about 3 weeks ago (before the onslaught of 107 degree days). The directions for application from Flea Destroyers were very clear and helpful, and the nematodes were shipped quickly with a cold pack. We intend to spray again after the weather cools.I would be nervous about having them shipped now with triple digit temperatures. We've applied nematodes in the past from the nursery, but weren't sure if they were alive.

We are also using Fleahex shampoo and Tickhex spray from Dr. Dobias on our 3 dogs. They have worked well, but I need to get better at using the spray before going to the park. We also use the dreaded flea comb--it works- but OMG Marty hates it and Andy's hair is long and fine. Of course, Molly, the dog with the shortest hair and pinkest skin is fine with the comb. I also wash and vacuum constantly and we spray cedarcide and sprinkle diatomaceous earth around some of the hardscaping and decking.

We haven’t always had a flea problem, but with increasing development, our yard has become a refuge for rabbits, skunks, possums, squirrels, rats, raccoons, bobcats, and an occasional coyote. So nematodes to the rescue! We seem to be in a flea remission right now, but we can’t let our guard down. In the meantime, we were grateful for the series this month on fleas and parasites. So thank you much!

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing.
Remember that even with a lot of wildlife, once your dogs are fully healthy, balanced and vital - they just will not attract fleas. Ticks, yes, but not fleas. Keep up with the nematodes yearly, just to help our environment. You should not need all the ret next year.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom