• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Excessive Ear Wax Build up

DonnaR

VIP Member
Registered
My Havanese dog "BABY GIRL" has had this issue her whole life. It will harden in her ears and only vet can remove during teeth cleaning.

WHAT TO DO?

What do you think of this......I'm open to any feedback....
I recently tried the SMART SWAB that has a super soft tip that messages and cleans.
First I putting ear cleaning drops in her ear, messaged them, and used cotton balls to wipe the upper part of ear.
She actually leaned into it - as if to say "scratch it". I was very careful.
And I was able to get a bunch of wax out out of her ears.

1590960912453.png

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
It sounds like you did discover a good temporary help - the smart swab, since you did get so much wax out.

As you have treated Baby Girl with homeopathy or good chines medicine over the years, have you noticed that there was more or less wax, or it bothered her more or less?

Increased ear wax is one of the Early Warning Signs of internal imbalance, and is a great clue to continue to build health and balance from the inside.

It is great, in the meantime, to continue to look for good local solutions, like this one.

A few companies I like have some products you may try along with the swab.
** Ear Wash Liquid - NaturVet (it has a low enough % of tea tree that I am not concerned about it).
**50% apple cider vinegar (I bet you have already tried that).
**Olive oil or coconut oil
**Animal Essential herbal ear rinse

Dr. Chambreau

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom