• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Estrus

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
It is happening!

Hope is in estrus cycle, today is day 4, I think. @Dr. Sara & @Dr. Jeff I read your posts again and again about what to look for during the cycle...she's cleaning herself so I'm not putting pantie on her. She refused food this morning...is drop in appetite normal? She's also coughing....Thank you for your help.

Anything I can do homeopathically to help her during cycle?

Here's the previous post re estrus/pyometra: Pyometra

Last edited:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm glad to hear that Hope is having her normal estrus considering her "pyometra" diagnosis a few weeks ago.

Has she had any repeat x-rays or ultrasound?

I wouldn't advise to use a homeopathic medicine for a normal estrus (or any normal condition).

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
Thanks, Dr. Jeff - No, we did not get additional x-rays or ultrasound done. Her BEAM (except yesterday morning) has been great.

I wouldn't advise to use a homeopathic medicine for a normal estrus (or any normal condition).
Oh yes, definitely. I didn't know if drop in appetite was normal part of being in the estrus cycle :)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
YW!

Yes, estrus can decrease eating.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom