• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Encourage the Use of Medical Ozone to Treat Covid-19 Disease

JamieK

VIP Member
Registered
I received this link from 03Vets to try and get our government to use Ozone to treat Covid-19. I sign the petition hope you will too.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing this petition Jamie.

Yes, it would be great to get more hospitals in the US using ozone.

The IV vitamin C therapy being used by some hospitals in NY shows that they have open minds:

I think we'll see more adoption by hospitals of ozone and other complementary therapies in the months and years to come...

cindypinera

VIP Member
Registered
Yes I signed the petition. Actually I found out that Ozone is an accepted form of alternative medicine in Cuba. One of my coworkers is from Cuba. He said he was injected with ozone during his training as a doctor. I asked him why? He said just to try it. I asked what is it used for? He said pain. I am not sure if he knew that it kills viruses and bacteria since he was a student at the time. I asked him what effect did he get from the ozone? He said it made him dizzy. So it would be interesting know what Cuba is doing now. Perhaps they are also trying a coronavirus nosode. Hard to know without reliable contacts.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Interesting info, thanks for sharing it Cindy.

Here's what I found:

Here's a detailed ozone article (in Spanish) from Cuba:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom