• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

EMF meters

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Does anyone have experience with emf meters? They have a few sold in amazon. This is new to me,,,the meters, Not emf hazard. I had to buy a new car. Of course, thought should get the newest, 2020, as I keep my car a long time, Last car was 15 years old. But all the computer junk is crazy. I have said we no longer drive a car, we drive a computer. My dog, Emma, and I sleep in room adjacent to garage, and this is concerning me. Thank you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Carol-

Personally, I haven't used one in many years so don't know how much (if at all) they've changed.

When I last used one in the 90's, it was great for testing the fields emitted by electrical appliances.

However, that older technology could only detect a field within a few feet of the source.

@Dr. Christina may know about the more modern EMF meters.

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Jeff. Maybe going to plunge and purchase a meter. Could be interesting,,,,and hoping not too disturbing!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Carol!

Please let us know what you find.?

beccak

All-Access Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hi Carol,
Earlier this summer I did some research on smart meter guards. There are some youtube videos of people using meters to measure their output. I don't know if it would help you to see the ones they are using or not.
Here is a video from the company I purchased my cover from and I would think they are using a good quality, reliable meter. :
They also sell meters on their site and are having a sale right now.
Hope this helps, very interested to hear your findings, please share.
Becca

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for your very helpful replies Becca and Christine! ?

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Becca and all. I kind of slouched in researching. Taking care of emma is stressing and time consuming. The search I did for EMF measuring devices, came up with Trifield. Still not sure to purchase. I do my best already with electric, etc in house. Always turning off modem, etc at night. Using airplane modes, Unplugging items not used regularly. Was told that the “computer car” does not emit EMFs while turned off in garage. That is by the dealership! Thank you again. Back to emma. Best to everyone.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom