• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dosing a lactating bitch

beccak

VIP Member
Pet Professional
Registered
When you dose a lactating bitch, are you also dosing the nursing puppies?
I have seen changes in the puppy each time I have dosed Fina with Puls.
Thanks,
Becca

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
The short answer is YES!

Early proactive prevention for the pup.

Dr. Jeff

beccak

VIP Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Thanks Dr Feinman.
That, of course, leads me to ponder some more/other related things. Will ask more questions when I get them sorted out.
Becca

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Any further questions Becca?

Dr. Jeff

beccak

VIP Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Of course I do!! ;)
You have mentioned that dosing with a remedy that is not the correct remedy slighty lowers vitality. Would that be the same in this situation?
I have a bit of conflict thinking that it could be the wrong remedy, but also appreciate that at the time of birth, likely conception, the new life would be expressing dis-ease in it's own unique picture.
I also imagine that unique picture could line up under the same remedy given shared genetics and energy, even in it's unique expression.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
My initial response is no.

However, I'll think further about the question (and ask a few of the Hahnemannian scholars I know).

Can you point me to the context where I said that?

Reason being, because typically either a remedy is not similar enough to the energetic imbalance to have any effect on the life force (and vitality).

Or it's a simile (close, but quite right). In which case it will have a partial effect. But not cure the imbalance.

Many people (including Andre´ Saine) deny that homeopathy can work against the body and suppress (and thus lower vitality by working against the body) at all.

Let's see what others say.

Dr. Jeff

beccak

VIP Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Intersting!!
I must admit, I was blown away when I 'heard' you say that, after reading this, I think I am misinterpreting something you are saying.
I have heard it twice. Once I am confident was during an empower hour, I don't think it had a guest speaker, not sure which empower hour. I can't remember where I (mis)heard it the first time. I will think on this and see if i can jar something in my brain.

I did think of another question this morning:
How long would the dosing period be for the nursing puppy/puppies?

Becca

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Becca-

My "answer" to your length of dosing is another question. Why are you dosing?

Regarding your vitality lowering question, I still say (and have checked with other Hahnemannians), no.

Similar answers from others. Here's some excerpts:

<em>"If we understand the remedy invites response only-based on degree of similitude we observe that giving a wrong remedy to patient often invites a response that better indicates the correct remedy. It is all in our observational frame. A partial observation might show diminished vitality but the rest of the picture will indicate the correct remedy-a great vital response.

and:

Very often the Mom’s remedy is that of the baby-unless there are presenting symptoms to the contrary. Whether the remedy is a simile and will have effect is dependant upon the sensitivity the patient. But if there is a reaction it will lean toward a communication of a more correct remedy. Most often however your statement is more correct—no obvious response where sensitivity is average."</em>

Does that make sense Becca?

Dr. Jeff

beccak

VIP Member
Pet Professional
Registered
That's fantastic, Dr Feinman, thank you!
My dosing length question was me just thinking on the subject, Hiro is no longer nursing.
I would say that finding a remedy for Hiro did become more clear after his response to Fina's dose. The above really helps me see what happened and to have a better understanding. Thank you!!
Becca

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
My pleasure! This is a very important topic (symptom significance and clarity and dosing during pregnancy).

Let us know how Hiro does.

Dr. Jeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom